Speed Boat Insurance Brokers
Velos is a boat insurance broker which includes speed boat insurance for large and smaller speed boat vessels. We have been providing speedboat insurance policies for 20+ years.
Your speedboat is in safe hands with our customised and bespoke insurance policies which include theft and third-party speedboat liability, as well as accidental damage and salvage charges.
You’ll have full, personalised cover for your speed boat with Velos. Get a quote today for complete peace of mind. Learn more about our policies below:Get a FREE Quote
Our speedboat insurance policies aren’t listed on any price comparison site, as we create coverage that is tailor-made to each customer’s requirements and their individual jetski’s.
As such our speed boat insurance policy is a fully comprehensive, all risks product, based on an agreed value which is shown on the policy paperwork, so if your speedboat is lost, this is what you will get back for your vessel.
The policy covers you for, amongst other things, theft, accidental damage and Salvage charges.
It also includes, as standard, Third Party speed boat Liability up to GBP 5m and Legal Expenses.
Highlights of the Velos speed boat insurance cover policy are as follows;
- Agreed Value, All Risks policy
- GBP 5m Third Party Liability cover limit as standard
- Water Skiers Liability and Waters Sports Liability can be included
- GBP 100,000 Legal Expenses cover included for free
- Loss or damage whilst in transit by road included as standard
- Up to 25% NCB for 5 years claims free, after which protected at no additional cost
- Up to GBP 20,000 worth of Personal Accident cover included, as standard
- Up to GBP 5,000 worth of Medical Expenses cover included as standard
- Cover for inland and coastal waters of the UK and Europe, as standard
- If you have a claim in a marina, either ashore or afloat, we waive the deductible and you don’t lose your NCB, even if it’s not protected
- If your speedboat is smaller than 23′ and damaged whilst on Holiday and you can no longer use it we’ll pay up to £50 per day (this cover depends on the size of your vessel), for a max of 7 days, to allow you to hire a similar speed boat so you can continue your Holiday.
We’ve been in boat insurance for 20+ years and as such have relationships with most of the speedboat insurers in the UK and global providers on the market.
So, if our speed boat policies aren’t suitable for you for whatever reason, we’ll be able to source an alternative speed boat insurance quote from another insurer so you don’t have to scour the entire market. We’ll do it for you.
Speed Boat Insurance
Frequently asked questions
It couldn’t be easier: use the claims section of our website and follow the instructions there. If you have any questions, just get in touch with us directly and we’ll be happy to talk you through it.
Get in touch by email or phone and we will make the requested changes to your marine trade insurance policy.
Absolutely. Please call tel: +44 (0)20 7929 4058 and select option 1. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:300 UK time.
No: you should use your usual service providers. If needed, insurers will appoint a marine surveyor to inspect and report on the incident.
Irrespective of which policy you select there are always some exclusion to cover. these would normally be as follows;
- Loss, damage, liability or expense intentionally caused by or consented to by you or arising from unseaworthiness resulting by you
- Cost of repairing any defect from a prior repair, alteration or maintenance work
- Design or construction fault
- Loss and damage caused by wear and tear and lack of reasonable maintenance
- Loss and damage caused by insect, vermin, damp and marine life
- Theft of insured gear and equipment unless it follows violent forcible entry into your vessel or place of storage
- Theft of insured personal effects unless it follows violent forcible entry into the vessel or vehicle while in transit
- Theft of your outboard motor unless it is secured to your vessel by an appropriate anti-theft device in addition to its normal method of attachment or violent forcible entry into the vessel or place of storage
- Theft or loss of boats, such as dinghies or tenders, not permanently marked with the name of the parent vessel
Patient and Helpful
” The team was super helpful and patient with me, even though I had a million questions. They really took the time to understand my needs and tailor the coverage accordingly. “– Lyle Jenson
Exceptional boat insurance
” Velos Insurance is an exceptional boat insurance service that provides comprehensive coverage for boat owners. “– Jeremy Brown
” Thank you for your fast & efficient service over the years. “– Kevin Hole
” I recently went with Velos, speak to Kel, he’s super helpful “– Sarah Sheridan
” Velos has provided me with an excellent competitive service over the years. If I buy another boat I will have no hesitation in requesting a quote from Velos again. “– David Willing